- Modern detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature electric fireplace
- Luxury bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Gardens to front and rear turfed
- Current EPC rating B83
Entrance door with 5 point locking system
Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see a significant saving on energy bills.
Oil fired central heating
Feature electric fireplace to lounge
Walls and ceilings painted throughout
White painted skirting and architraves
Oak finish internal doors and quality ironmongery
Feature spindle staircase with oak handrail
Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
Recessed low energy down-lights to kitchen and dining rooms
Mains smoke and heat detectors
Kitchens & Utility:
Impressive high quality units with choice of doors, handles, worktops with upstands and glass splashback behind hob.
Concealed under unit lighting
Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dish washer and washer/dryer (or washing machine and tumble dryer to utility room where applicable)
Bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom:
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Tiling around bath area
Tiled splash backs to wash hand basins
Modern Aqua panel finishes to shower cubicle
Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slim line trays
Illuminated mirror to bathroom and ensuite
Recessed low energy down-lights to ceilings.
Floor coverings and tiling:
Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/diner, bathroom and ensuite.
Oak effect laminate wood flooring to hall and lounge
Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing.
Gardens turfed to front and rear
Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
uPVC double glazed windows
Maintenance free external finishes including uPVC fascias, soffits, valleys, ridges and rainwater goods.
A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the communal areas within the development.
Please note that specifications may be subject to change. All images are representative only and only intended to give an indication of the finished property prior to completion. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to the finishes and details by visiting the site to see properties in course of construction prior to making a commitment to purchase.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.m x 3.855m (16' 5" x 12' 8")
Feature electric fireplace
- 5316.m x 3536.m (17440' 11" x 11601' 0")
(At widest points) - Luxury kitchen in choice of finishes. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.5m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 2.967m x 1.95m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising bath, WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash backs.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.857m x 2.8m (12' 8" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.435m x 2.626m (11' 3" x 8' 7")
- Gardens turfed to front and rear with tarmacked driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Towerview Meadow, Main Road, Cloughey
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.