94 Shore Road
, BT22 2RP
||94 Shore Road, Kircubbin
- Mid terraced bungalow
- Lovely sea views to rear
- In need of significant modernisation
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Wood framed single glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear
"Attention property investors and builders...A project with a view..."
This mid terraced bungalow enjoys pleasant sea views over Strangford Lough but is in need of some significant modernisation and refurbishment. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, a lounge, an open plan kitchen and dining room and a family bathroom. There are gardens to both front and rear. The windows are wood framed single glazed and heating is via oil fired boiler.
This could be a lovely weekend or holiday home once completed and we have factored in the costs of bringing it up to a modern standard. We would encourage interested parties to conduct their own investigations and assessments and see the potential that lies within 94 Shore Road, Kircubbin.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 4.44m x 5.74m (14' 7" x 18' 10")
Open fireplace with granite hearth. T.V and phone points. Two double panelled radiators. Access to roofspace.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 6.1m (12' 9" x 20' 0")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated Zanussi oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled walls. Two double panelled radiators. Smoke alarm. Access to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.2m (14' 7" x 10' 6")
Double panelled radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.69m (14' 7" x 8' 10")
Double panelled radiator.
- Cream suite comprising bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Access to hotpress.
- Front lawn with path to porch. Lawned rear with oil tank and boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the approach to Kircubbin village from Newtownards, on the right just beside Kircubbin sailing club.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.