, BT22 2NH
||9 Broadway, Ballywalter
- End townhouse
- Outstanding sea views to front
- 4 bedrooms
- Dining room
- Bathroom & shower room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to rear in lawn with mature shrubs and rear access.
This substantial end townhouse extends to over 1,500 sq ft and offers excellent family accommodation with the added bonus of an outstanding view of Ballywalter Beach and the Irish Sea.
The property offers 4 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the first floor whilst the ground floor provides a lounge with feature fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen, a shower room and a conservatory. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a paved patio to the rear with garden shed and a long, mature garden with shrubs, lawn, hedges and vehicular access to the rear.
Having been in the same family for several decades the property has been much loved and well cared for but would now benefit from some modernisation, upgrading and general redecoration. With some vision and a modest budget it could once again become a spacious and enjoyable family home in an enviable coastal setting.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent. No cold callers please.
- uPVC double glazed door. Tiled floor.
- 5.84m x 5.26m (19' 2" x 17' 3")
At widest points. Open fire with cast iron surround and wood mantle. Bay window. Double panel radiator (x2), T.V points and wall lights. French doors.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 2.95m (13' 10" x 9' 8")
Bay window and single panel radiator.
- 3.81m x 2.95m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- 4.55m x 4.17m (14' 11" x 13' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiators. Patio doors to rear.
- Access to storage cupboard and roofspace. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.79m (15' 6" x 9' 2")
At widest points. Double panel radiators. Built-in Wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.2m (10' 2" x 10' 6")
At widest points. Built-in wardrobes and double panel radiators. Built-in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 3.18m (8' 10" x 10' 5")
At widest points, Double panel radiator. Built-in wardobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 2.21m (8' 7" x 7' 3")
Double panel radiators.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath. Tiled walls and double panel radiator. Access to storage and hotpress.
- Enclosed rear tiered garden with flower beds and ability to park at the rear. uPVC fascias. Boiler and oil tank to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Approaching Ballywalter from the North (Millisle direction), 9 Broadway is situated directly facing the sea just past Dunover Road junction.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.