88 Cornmill Way
, BT22 2FS
||88 Cornmill Way, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury kitchen with central island
- Utility and cloakroom
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Generous garden with tarmac driveway
- Short walk to the beach
Completed just 3 years ago this semi detached home remains an excellent proposition for first time buyers or home movers alike and has been presented to a high standard by its current owners. It's setting is excellent with generous gardens to front, side and rear a generous tarmac driveway, end of cul de sac location and pedestrian access to the village and nearby beach.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, a ground floor cloakroom and a utility room. Of particular note is the exceptional kitchen/diner with modern units in walnut effect finish, marble effect worktops and central island/breakfast bar. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and simply must be seen to be appreciated.
- Main internet point. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- 5.16m x 4.65m (16' 11" x 15' 3")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth and wood mantle. T.V point. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.07m x 3.96m (10' 1" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in an walnut finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and oven+hobs with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink. Reccessed spotlights, under pelmet lighting and smoke alarm. Double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.6m (6' 1" x 5' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- White W.C and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite with cubicle shower. Single panel radiator, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.69m (9' 5" x 8' 10")
Built-in storage. Single panel radiator.
- White four-piece suite comprising cubicle shower, bath, W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Tarmacced drive to side with path to front. Lawned area to side. Enclosed lawned rear. Oil tank and boiler loctaed to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Moss Road, Millisle turn into the Cornmill development and turn right at the first T junction. Turn left over the bridge and left at the next T junction. Follow the road to the very end of the cul de sac where number 88 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.