84 Main Road
, BT22 1DA
||84 Main Road, Portavogie
- End terrace
- 2 Generous sized bedrooms
- Lounge with fireplace
- Ground floor bathroom
- First floor WC
- Lawned garden to front and yard to rear
- Laneway to 1/2 acre paddock
- Current EPC rating - D57
This end terraced home presents so many options because of its excellent half acre paddock to the rear. Buy the property and live in it yourself or buy it, let it out and use the paddock yourself. Keep a pony, sheep, chickens perhaps or grow your own vegetables and produce - the options are all yours and all for a very affordable price - why rent when you can buy for less?
The property offers a lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, two good sized first floor bedrooms and 1st floor WC. There is sufficient space on this floor to upgrade the WC to a shower room and still retain two good sized bedrooms if prefered. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear with brick shed whilst beyond that is a shared lane way leading to the 0.5 acre paddock.
Viewing by appointment accompanied by the agent so call us now to avoid missing out.
- Wood door with glazed viewing pane.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Smoke alarm, Phone point, Stairs to first floor landing.
- 3.78m x 3.71m (12' 5" x 12' 2")
Fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point, Built-in shelving, Under stairs storage.
- 4.27m x 2.18m (14' 0" x 7' 2")
High and low level units in cream with wood effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for cooker, Plumbed for washing machine, Space for fridge-freezer, Part tiled walls, Extractor fan, Double panel radiator.
- REAR HALL:
- Storage cupboard, White uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- White suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower over, WC and wash hand basin in storage unit, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Single panel radiator, Extractor fan.
- Single panel radiator, Access to roof space, Smoke alarm.
- White WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 2.95m (15' 1" x 9' 8")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Dado rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 2.31m (14' 11" x 7' 7")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Hot press.
- Garden to front in lawn with paved path.
Concrete yard to rear, uPVC oil tank, Light, Tap, Concrete shed, Access for bins and laneway to paddock.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the Main Road travelling from Glastry High School to Portavogie in the area known locally as "the pinks".
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.