8 Stanfield Court
, BT23 8NH
||8 Stanfield Court, Newtownards
- Split level mid townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with open fireplace & Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Utility area & integral garage
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear with deck area
- Cul de sac location
This split level mid townhouse offers significant space at a very attractive price and must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
The property offers a ground floor garage with separate utility room, first floor lounge, with open fireplace & "Juliet" balcony, open plan to a modern fitted kitchen and dining area with patio doors to the rear garden. Moving up there is a recently refreshed bathroom whilst the top floor offers 3 spacious bedrooms including a master with recently refreshed ensuite shower room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a garden to the rear with deck area and a tarmac driveway to the front.
At approximately 1,600 sq ft it would be hard to find more space for the money, something which we're sure discerning buyers will appreciate. The property is located in a quiet cul de sac of similar homes close to Newtownards town centre with its wide selection of schools, shops, restaurants and other amenities and can be viewed by prior appointment via the agent.
- Steps to front door. uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- Single panel radiator and alarm system. Phone and internet points.
- Tiled floor and stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garage.
- 6.93m x 3.18m (22' 9" x 10' 5")
Roller door and oil tank. Light & power points.
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 5.56m x 3.45m (18' 3" x 11' 4")
Open fireplace and real wood flooring. T.V point and single panel radiator. Recessed spotlights. Sliding patio doors to Juliet balcony.
- 5.46m x 4.44m (17' 11" x 14' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Oven+hob with integrated extractor fan. Real wood flooring with part tiled walls and recessed spotlights. Double patio doors to rear.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower head and glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.43m (16' 4" x 11' 3")
Real wood flooring and single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising electric Mira cubicle shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator, extractor fan + T&G ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
Real wood flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.36m (11' 8" x 7' 9")
At widest points. Real wood flooring and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Enclosed rear with decking area and tiered garden. Boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street, turn right into Stanwell Road, left into Stanfield Road and follow the road around onto Stanfield Court where number 8 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.