8 Demesne Drive
, BT22 2UJ
||8 Demesne Drive, Ballywalter
- Modern detached home
- 3 generous bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Bright kitchen/dining area
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Utility room & WC
- Attached garage with utility area
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Low maintenance gardens to front and rear
- End of cul de sac setting
- Current EPC rating - D64
"Where do I start with this beautiful detached home....?"
Set in a quiet cul de sac location adjacent to the historic stone wall of the Dunleath Estate this property boasts charming, landscaped gardens to front and rear and even boasts a sea view from the main bedroom. Of relatively modern construction, the property is beautifully presented and offers 3 generous first floor bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. The ground floor offers a cosy lounge, with feature gas fire,whilst "the heart of the home" is the bright and airy kitchen/dining area to the rear with it's delightful kitchen and separate utility and cloak rooms. If that isn't enough the property also benefits from an attached garage with utility area. As you would expect heating is via an oil fired boiler and the property is fully uPVC double glazed.
The excellent Ballywalter beach is popular with walkers but never crowded so whether you're planning for a quiet retirement or looking for a base for commuting to Newtownards, Bangor, Belfast or beyond this could be your ideal home. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Tile effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm, internet and phone points.
- 5.08m x 3.4m (16' 8" x 11' 2")
Gas fire with a stone mantle and granite hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 5.59m x 5.72m (18' 4" x 18' 9")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Bosch hob with matching extractor fan and a Hotpoint oven and grill. Stainless steel mixer taps with a Belfast sink. Tile effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Leads to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.65m (7' 1" x 5' 5")
Tile effect laminate flooring. Plumbed for washing machine etc. Single panel radiator. Access to W.C and rear garden.
- 2.03m x 1.04m (6' 8" x 3' 5")
Tile effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.16m x 3.4m (16' 11" x 11' 2")
Double panel radiator. Access to en-suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.m x 0.86m (9' 10" x 2' 10")
Tiled floor and tiled walls. W.C, wash hand basin and cubicle shower. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 3.71m (9' 11" x 12' 2")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.21m (10' 5" x 7' 3")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- 1.96m x 2.64m (6' 5" x 8' 8")
White suite comprising bath with Mira electric hand shower and glass screen. Tiled floors and part tiled walls. W.C, wash hand basin and double panel radiator.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- Tarmacked driveway with paved patio area and flower beds. Rear garden is paved with flower beds and has external power points. Access to garage.
- 6.07m x 3.23m (19' 11" x 10' 7")
Stainless steel sink. Low level units and plumbed for a washing machine.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Ballywalter Main Street turn onto Greyabbey Road then left into Demesne Avenue. Follow the road to the "T" junction then turn right where number 8 is located in the top left corner.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.