77 Ballybarnes Road
, BT23 4UE
||77 Ballybarnes Road, Newtownards
- Detached home
- In need of modernisation and refurbishment
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with cast iron stove
- Dining room
- First floor bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Large garage/workshop with loft room above
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Excellent rural setting with countryside views
"Location, location, location... Potential, potential, potential..."
Every good fairytale has a kingdom frozen in time awaiting the hero to give the kiss of life and bring everything back to "happily ever after" once more. Although perhaps on the verge of being reclaimed by its surroundings this detached home simply needs someone with vision and determination to breath new life into it and enjoy its superb countryside location once more.
The property has been unoccupied for some time and has seen some decay and deterioration in terms of mould and neglect. Buyers will need to be prepared to undertake a programme of repair, maintenance and modernisation and the property has been priced accordingly. It offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge with brick fireplace, cast iron stove and patio doors to the rear garden, a dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a cloakroom. In addition there is a large attached garage/workshop with loft room above which is accessed via an external store room (there is currently no staircase in place). Externally the site extends to approximately 1/3 acre and offers a garden, driveway with parking area, paved patio and countryside views.
Ballybarnes Road is an extremely desirable area and this property has been priced to allow for the required works so it presents a unique opportunity to get a foothold in this excellent rural setting. Viewings by prior appointment during daylight hours only.
- Painted wooden door to porch
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.68m (12' 1" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
- 6.25m x 4.57m (20' 6" x 15' 0")
Brick fireplace with cast iron stove, patio doors to rear garden. Radiator.
- 4.57m x 2.39m (15' 0" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units in pine with granite worktops. Belfast sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Storage cupboard. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.07m x 2.01m (10' 1" x 6' 7")
Bench seating, tiled floor, Stable style wooden door to rear garden.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls, part tiled walls. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.68m (15' 0" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 2.44m (15' 0" x 8' 0")
Built in storage units, radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.54m (15' 0" x 8' 4")
- 5.79m x 5.13m (19' 0" x 16' 10")
Double wooden doors.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- 2.44m x 1.55m (8' 0" x 5' 1")
Oil fired boiler.
- STORE ROOM:
- Access to loft room above garage (no staircase).
- LOFT ROOM:
- Velux windows.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway & parking area, paved patio. Enclosed by mature trees and shrubs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Ballybarnes Road can be accessed from either Belfast Road, Newtownards or Craigantlet Road, Newtownards.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.