71D Movilla Road
, BT23 8EZ
||71D Movilla Road, Newtownards
- Quad style home
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Pleasant landscaped garden to rear with wooden shed
Whether as a starter home, a downsizer or a buy to let investment property these quad style homes remain popular with a variety of buyers.
This property offers an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with a generous range of built in kitchen units, breakfast bar and patio doors to the rear garden, two first floor bedrooms and a tiled shower room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and a floored roof space. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front with ample parking space and an enclosed garden to the rear, nicely landscaped with paving, pebbled walkways, raised beds and wooden shed.
Everything you need from a starter home and nothing you don't - cost effective living and a significantly better option than renting in most cases. Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 5.m (16' 5" x 16' 5")
At widest points. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Double panel radiator (x2). Alarm system, T.V and internet point. Smoke alarm. Double patio doors to rear.
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.57m x 3.89m (8' 5" x 12' 9")
Single panel radiator. Hotpress access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.34m x 2.95m (7' 8" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator and built-in slide robes.
- White suite comprising corner shower with electric Mira shower. Fully tiled suite and extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with steps to front. Enclosed rear with path and pebbled areas. Shed and workshop/study to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right towards Movilla Abbey Church & Whitethorn area where number 71D is located on the right immediately past the turning into Whitethorn Brae.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.