61 Main Street
, BT22 2SP
||61 Main Street, Kircubbin
- First floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Generous lounge
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial double glazing
Grant Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £45,000 for 61 Main Street, Kircubbin. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards, Co Down BT23 4JN before exchange of contracts. Telephone 02891 828100
"Looking for a cost effective rental property..?"
61 Main Street, Kircubbin is a surprisingly spacious first floor apartment extending to over 800 sq ft. It offers a generous lounge overlooking the main street, 2 well proportioned double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and a second with views towards Strangford Lough, a bathroom and a galley kitchen. Some modernisation might be beneficial but the property could be let more or less as it is (subject to relevant certificates, etc.) if required.
***Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. ***
- Communal doorway from main street to staircase leading to just two apartments (1st and 2nd floors).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, intercom, hotpress, smoke alarm.
- 5.11m x 4.27m (16' 9" x 14' 0")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Two double radiators, Twin single glazed sash windows. TV point, smoke alarm.
- 2.97m x 2.24m (9' 9" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units in cream shaker style finish with roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel electric oven, hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.12m (14' 8" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate wood flooring, 2 double radiators. Twin single glazed sash windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with theromstatic shower. Single radiator, extractor fan. Single glazed sash window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.49m x 2.97m (18' 0" x 9' 9")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator, Views towards Strangford Lough.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs, Extractor fan, single radiator.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.