6 Strand Park
, BT22 2PW
||6 Strand Park, Ballywalter
- Detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining space
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with raised deck
- Tarmac driveway
- Sea views
PUBLIC NOTICE - 6 Strand Park, Ballywalter, Newtownards, BT22 2PW – We have received an offer of £125,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards BT23 4JN before an exchange of contracts takes place.
Whether you're looking for a generous holiday home with sea views and convenience to the beach, a family home for yourself or downsizing from something bigger, this detached home could be perfect for you. It enjoys views of Ballywalter Beach and the Irish Sea towards Scotland from all rooms and from the raised deck and rear garden and it's just a short stroll to the local shops and coastal walks.
The property offers 4 first floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a generous lounge, with feature fireplace, and an equally generous kitchen, with ample dining or reception space, plus a first floor bathroom, which offers both bath and separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is an enclosed rear garden, in lawn with raised deck, tarmac driveway and a front garden in lawn.
- Mahogony effect uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, smoke alarm, under stairs storage cupboard, phon epoint, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing. 6 pane half glazed doors to both lounge and kitchen/diner.
- 5.89m x 4.32m (19' 4" x 14' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and mahogony wood surround. TV point, double radiator, sea views.
- 5.89m x 4.32m (19' 4" x 14' 2")
Range of high and low level units in oak effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Patio doors to rear garden. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Single radiator. Sea views.
- Hotpress. Spindle banister. Acces to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 2.9m (17' 7" x 9' 6")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.87m (14' 1" x 9' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 2.46m (14' 2" x 8' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, sea views.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with rasied deck area. Tarmac driveway. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Ballywalter towards Ballyhalbert, Strand Park is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.