6 Ballycullen Halt
, BT23 4WQ
||6 Ballycullen Halt, Newtownards
- Modern ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Pleasant location to town centre
This ground floor property is located just a the foot of Scrabo Hill, close to Scrabo Country Park, Ards Shopping Centre, Tesco Castlebawn and the new development of Blackwood Hollow. It would be an ideal base for commuting to Belfast and beyond perhaps making use of the park and ride in Dundonald and the new Glider public transport service.
It offers 2 double bedrooms (with master en-suite), a lounge/kitchen/dining area, and a family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix Gas central heating. Externally there is a useful brick paved parking area to the front. The property would make an affordable first time buy or buy to let investment property. Viewings by appointment accompanied by the agent.
- Communal hallway to front door.
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 7.85m x 3.94m (25' 9" x 12' 11")
At widest points. Range of high and low units in a wood effect. Oven and hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. T.V and internet points. Double panel radiator (x2) and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.69m x 3.81m (8' 10" x 12' 6")
Single panel radiator and T.V point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath. TIled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Ards Shopping Centre roundabout take Blair Mayne Road South and over the next roundabout. Turn right onto Scrabo Road (towards Scrabo Country Park), take your first left continuing on the Scrabo Road and the Ballycullen Halt Development will be on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.