58 High Street
, BT22 1BL
||58 High Street, Ballyhalbert
- Fully renovated cottage
- "As good as new - rewired, replumbed, replastered, all new fixtures and fittings"
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge with feature stove
- Generous kitchen with dining area
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Just a short stroll to the shop or the beach
This delightful cottage has been fully renovated and modernised by its present owner and given a completely fresh lease on life.
Deceptively spacious, it offers a generous lounge, with feature brick fireplace with oak mantel and cast iron, multi fuel stove. It is open plan to the brand new kitchen and dining area with modern units in grey finish and with built in oven, hob and extractor hood. On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle (pressurised water system). It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a lovely garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio, garden shed and delightful rural views beyond.
"Step in through the front door and your jaw will drop at both the size and finish of this beautiful home then imagine yourself living here or spending holiday time here - just a short stroll from the lovely beach - then consider the exceptional value for money that it offers".
Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- 5.69m x 3.86m (18' 8" x 12' 8")
uPVC double glazed door. Feature brick fireplace with oak mantel and cast iron stove. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. TV point. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Open plan to Kitchen/diner.
- 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
Range of high and low level units in grey finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Under pelmet lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Panelled walls. Recessed spotlights. Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Velux. Single radiator. Acces to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 2.31m (15' 1" x 7' 7")
Radiator. Countryside views.
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. Enclosed by fencing. Wooden shed. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on High Street Ballyhalbert, Between the Spar and Victoria Primary School.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.