56 Cloughey Road
, BT22 1EF
||56 Cloughey Road, Portavogie
- Modern detached home
- Outstanding coastal setting with sea views
- Versatile accommodation with up to 5 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sun room with sea views
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining/family room (potential ground floor bedroom with ensuite)
- Balcony to bedrooms 1 & 2 with superb sea views
- Fully tiled family bathroom with bath & shower
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Gardens to front & rear in lawns with tarmac parking
"What's better than a sea view..? How about a coastal location and sea views from all rear rooms, not to mention the excellent first floor balcony.."
This outstanding detached family home is of relatively recent construction and extends to over 2,500 sq ft. It is set in an enviable shoreline location with outstanding sea views across the Irish Sea towards Scotland and has been designed to make the most of its setting with a pleasant sun room, open plan to the kitchen and dining areas, and a generous 1st floor balcony to bedrooms 1 & 2.
The property boasts many interesting and attractive design features from the glass brick wall in the entrance hall to the stunning kitchen/dining/sun room. In addition to the family bathroom with twin sinks and integrated TV, there is an additional ensuite shower room on the first floor and the ground floor sitting room has been designed to incorporate an ensuite shower room should a ground floor bedroom be required, perhaps for elderly relatives. A generous lounge, study/bedroom and utility and cloakrooms complete the specification.
The only way to appreciate all that is on offer with this fine home is to book a personal viewing and see it for yourself. Properties like this don't come to market everyday and with so much on offer for an attractive price we expect interest to be high so contact us at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to tiled floor. Smoke alarm and Internet point. Access to under stair storage.
- 6.73m x 3.86m (22' 1" x 12' 8")
Multi-fuel stove with polished stone hearth and mantle. Wood flooring. T.V point. Bay window.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.86m (10' 8" x 12' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and bay window. Access to storage room which is plumbed to be converted into an en-suite.
- STUDY/BEDROOM 5
- 2.21m x 2.72m (7' 3" x 8' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 6.96m (15' 9" x 22' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with granite roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. "Brittania" range cooker with hobs and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.53m (12' 9" x 11' 7")
Double patio doors leading to rear. Wood burning stove. Tiled floor and T.V point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.8m x 2.59m (15' 9" x 8' 6")
At widest points. Range of low units in wood finish. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Storage cupboard. Access to W.C. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Wood flooring. Roofspace access. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 5.41m (15' 10" x 17' 9")
Built-in wardrobes. Double panel radiators (x2). Access to balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.05m x 4.06m (19' 10" x 13' 4")
Double panel radiator (x2). Access to balcony.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 4.7m (10' 8" x 15' 5")
Double panel radiator. Bay window. Access to en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising thermostatic shower. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator and extractor fan.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 4.88m (10' 8" x 16' 0")
Double panel radiator (x2). Built-in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising bath and corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled. Integrated wall T.V. Chrome heated towel rail. His & Her sinks. Double panel radiator and exractor fan.
- Electric gates to front leading to tarmac drive. Brick paved path to front. Tarmac area to rear with lawn area and two sheds. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Portavogie towards Cloughey along the coast road number 56 is located on the left not far from Portavogie Primary School.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.