55 Bartleys Wood
, BT22 2GG
||55 Bartleys Wood, Ballywalter
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Kitchen with patio doors to rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Level site with gardens to front and rear + paved driveway
- Overlooking Dunleath Estate to the rear
This modern semi detached home boasts an enviable location adjacent to the famous Dunleath Estate with the historic stone wall forming an attractive feature in the South facing rear garden. The property is of modern design and construction and offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a lounge with feature gas fire and a bright airy kitchen with patio doors leading to the pleasant rear garden.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, utility and cloakrooms whilst externally there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved and pebbled driveway and wooden shed.
The property is attractively priced for the current market and would make an ideal first time buy, family home or downsizer. Internal viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- Wood flooring. Internet and phone point. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 5.05m x 3.78m (16' 7" x 12' 5")
At widest points. Gas fire. T.V point and double panel radiator.
- 4.04m x 3.3m (13' 3" x 10' 10")
Range of units with wood finish roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiators. Patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.73m (6' 0" x 5' 8")
Low units with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Tiled floor, extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.69m x 4.06m (8' 10" x 13' 4")
Single panel radiator. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising thermostatic cubicle shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.07m (9' 10" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.92m (7' 10" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower. Fully tiled suite, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Brick paved drive with pebbled area and lawn to front. Enclosed rear lawn with shed. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Ballywalter towards Greyabbey turn left into Bartleys Wood and number 55 is almost directly in front at the end of the T junction.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.