5 Talbot Park
, BT19 1PH
||5 Talbot Park, Bangor
- Well presented semi detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with wood flooring
- Sitting/TV/Dining room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Double garage with utility area
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear in lawn with patio & driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Located close to Springhill Shopping Centre, Bangor West Train Station and close to the main commuter routes to Belfast, this area of Bangor is extremely sought after and this fine semi detached home, set in a quiet cul de sac with a semi rural aspect, will not fail impress discerning buyers.
The property has been lovingly owned and cared for by its present owner for many years and benefits from recently installed Phoenix Gas central heating, Warm Homes insulation to both loft and cavity walls and uPVC double glazing and fascias. The accommodation comprises 3 first floor bedrooms and bathroom, a well proportioned lounge, a TV/dining/sitting room and a kitchen with pine units and a breakfast bar. Externally it boasts a double garage (front to rear) with utility area and pleasant gardens to both front and rear (south facing) in lawn with paved patio, driveway and raised deck.
This is a charming home in a great setting and location so we expect interest to be high. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment with the agent (no cold callers please) by calling 028 91 828 100.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to under stair storage. Smoke alarm.
- 4.04m x 4.32m (13' 3" x 14' 2")
Feature fireplace. Wood flooring. T.V, phone and internet points. Double panel radiator (x2).
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Open to;
- 3.12m x 3.66m (10' 3" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls and double panel radiator. Access to rear.
- Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.57m x 4.32m (8' 5" x 14' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage and built in sliderobes. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.18m (10' 4" x 10' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.06m (10' 4" x 6' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with electric Creda shower. Tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- 8.79m x 3.m (28' 10" x 9' 10")
Double garage with roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler located.
- Drive and small lawn area to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden with decking area. Access to garage. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Old Belfast Road turn into Rathmore Road then left into Lynne Road. At Sinclair Road turn left then immediately right into Sinclair Park. Turn right into Sinclair Avenue then 2nd left into Talbot Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.