5 Ardmore Avenue
, BT23 8JS
||5 Ardmore Avenue, Newtownards
- Mid terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room/utility room
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn
- Close to Ards town centre
Set on an elevated site with views towards Scrabo Tower this mid terraced home would make an affordable first time buy or buy to let investment purchase.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge, a kitchen with dining area and an added ground floor shower room/utility room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear laid in lawn with paved footpaths and patio area.
Located close to Ards town centre, Movilla High School and a broad range of local amenities this property offers great value for money and should be viewed to be appreciated.
- Phone and internet point. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.43m x 3.61m (11' 3" x 11' 10")
Wood effect laminate floor and double panel radiator.
- 3.23m x 5.61m (10' 7" x 18' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker finish. Wood effect laminate floor. Brick fireplace. Stainless steel sink and stainless steel extractor fan.
- UTILITY/SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.96m (8' 5" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising shower and wc. Stainless steel sink + plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALL:
- Access to rear.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.56m (10' 9" x 11' 8")
Single panel radiator and phone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.49m (11' 3" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator + built in storage.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Steps to front with enclosed lawn area. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with path and shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Upper Movilla Street turn into Cranmore Avenue and follow the one way road around onto Ardmore Avenue to where number 5 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.