41 Ardvanagh Court
, BT23 7XR
||41 Ardvanagh Court, Conlig
- Modern end townhouse
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Luxury shower room + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Low maintenance gardens to front, side & rear with parking area
- End of cul de sac location
"Looking for a first home on a budget but don't want to compromise on finish..? Maybe starting over..? Take a closer look at number 41 Ardvanagh Court".
This modern end townhouse offers 2 bedrooms (1 large and 1 smaller double), a luxury shower room, a lounge with feature fireplace and a modern kitchen/diner with cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it boasts a generous site with low maintenance enclosed garden to side and rear, which is fully paved, and a tarmac parking area to the front with space for several vehicles.
Set in a quiet end of cul de sac location this could be an ideal place for a young family with the many and varied amenities of both Bangor and Newtownards within easy reach.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and internet point.
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Open fire with cast iron surround, slate hearth and wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm, T.V point and double panel radiator.
- 2.72m x 4.29m (8' 11" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Wood effect laminate flooring, part tiled walls, double panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Roofspace and hotpress access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 4.29m (13' 2" x 14' 1")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate floor, single panel radiator and T.V point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.18m (9' 9" x 7' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising walk in shower with glass screen, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Wood effect tiled floor, uPVC panel walls and uPVC T&G ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
- Tarmac parking and ramp to front. Paved rear and side with flower beds. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Green Road, Conlig turn into Bridgelea Avenue then second left into Ardvanagh Drive. Turn left into Ardvannagh Court and follow the road around to where number 41 is located at the end on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.