40 Glenard Road
, BT23 4HP
||40 Glenard Road, Newtownards
- End terrace home
- 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Shower room
- Utility hallway
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Garden to rear paved with deck area
A neatly presented end terraced home at a very affordable price - A great first time buy or buy to let investment property.
This end terraced home offers 2 good sized bedrooms, a lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with dining/sitting area and kitchen units finish with white gloss doors, and a shower room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a parking lay-by to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear which is paved with wooden decking area and wooden shed.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel window. Wood effect laminate floor and single panel radiator.
- 3.35m x 3.81m (11' 0" x 12' 6")
Wood effect laminate floor. Corniced ceiling and single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 4.88m (10' 8" x 16' 0")
Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with roll edge worktops.
Plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor fan and double panel radiator. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.63m (9' 6" x 5' 4")
Single panel radiator and gas boiler. Under stairs storage. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.79m x 3.89m (9' 2" x 12' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboard and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.97m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboards.
- White suite comprising corner Aqua-Plus electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Steps and paved area to front. Enclosed rear paved garden with decking area. Bin access to side.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street turn onto Glenbrook Road at the turning circle then right at the mini roundabout onto Glenard Road to where number 40 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.