4 Cloverhill Crescent
, BT23 8XN
||4 Cloverhill Crescent, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Excellent kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- Tiled bathroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Landscaped gardens to front & rear
- Tarmac driveway
- Cul de sac location with beautiful countryside views
"A home so full of hidden surprises, how could you resist it...?"
This semi detached home has been lovingly cared for and presented to the highest of standards by its present owners and their efforts are beautifully highlighted by this property's elevated location with outstanding countryside views to the front.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in storage solutions, a fully tiled modern bathroom, a bright and airy lounge with feature fireplace and last, but certainly not least, a beautifully modern kitchen with dining/sitting area and breakfast bar. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there are landscaped gardens to front and rear with raised deck and seating area, for socialising or kids play, and a tarmac driveway.
There is much to enjoy about this home, lots of nice decorative touches and thoughtful finishes, which can only be appreciated during an internal viewing so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed door and wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator, smoke alarm and phone point. Access to storage.
- 3.28m x 3.84m (10' 9" x 12' 7")
Open fire with back boiler. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and internet points.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 5.61m (10' 8" x 18' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a gloss black finish with marble effect worktops. Wood effect laminate flooring. Sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights. Single panel radiator. Access to rear.
- Access to hotpress, storage and roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.23m (10' 4" x 10' 7")
Single panel radiator. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.58m (10' 4" x 11' 9")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.9m (7' 1" x 9' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite with tiled floor and tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmaced drive to side and steps to front door. Lawned area to front. Enclosed rear garden with raised decking and lawned area. Shed, oil tank and boiler all located in rear garden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Movilla Road turn into Stratheden Heights and take the 4th right into Mandeville Avenue then 3rd left into Cloverhill Park and 1st left into Cloverhill Crescent.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.