39 Mill Cottage Park
, BT22 2FF
||39 Mill Cottage Park, Millisle
- Modern end townhouse
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Family room with patio doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Utility room/cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with wooden garage
- Tarmac driveway
"Most of the benefits of a detached home - without the price tag..."
This modern end townhouse has been beautifully presented by its present owners and offers exceptional levels of accommodation at an extremely attractive price. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms including master with ensuite shower room, a lounge with feature fireplace, a kitchen with casual dining area, a family room, a dining room, a ground floor utility & cloakroom and a first floor family bathroom. Only two first floor bedrooms are connected to the neighbouring property giving an "almost detached" situation. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it boasts an excellent site with generous front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway and parking area, a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with decking, paved patios and pebbled areas and a wooden garage with light and power.
The award winning Millisle beach is just a short stroll away (approx 1/2 mile) whilst Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast are within easy commuting distance. This is an excellent property offering over 1,300 sq ft of accommodation, presented to an exacting standard but at an extremely attractive price so we recommend an early appointment to view to avoid missing out.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.83m x 3.56m (15' 10" x 11' 8")
Open fireplace with cast iron surround, wood mantle and slate hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V, internet and phone points. Double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.97m (13' 2" x 9' 9")
Double panelled radiator. T.V point.
- 3.07m x 4.67m (10' 1" x 15' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with granite effect rolledge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double panelled radiator. Under stair storage. Access to rear.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
T.V point. Single panel radiator. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- Access to hotpress and floored roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.97m (15' 10" x 9' 9")
Single Panel radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan and velux window. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.54m (14' 0" x 8' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.51m (12' 0" x 8' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 2.03m (8' 7" x 6' 8")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- Tarmacced drive with lawns to front. Enclosed rear with decking and pebbled areas. Wood garage (approx 17ft x10ft) with light and power points. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Millisle along Moss Road and passing the Ballycopeland Windmill turn right into Mill Cottage Park where number 39 is located directly in front of you at the end of the road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.