3 New Harbour Road
, BT22 1EE
||3 New Harbour Road, Portavogie
- Detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large enclosed garden to rear
- Large garage plus range of outbuildings and outdoor WC
- Pebbled driveway enclosed by wall and gate
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Sea views from first floor rear windows
This detached family home has had something of new lease on life in recent months and offers the future owners the opportunity of a substantial detached home with period features and modern touches.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a modern family bathroom, a lounge, a sitting room and a TV room all with built in fireplaces and a recently modernised kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a generous site with garage and other store rooms plus a generous enclosed garden in lawn with pebbled driveway and ample parking for several cars.
The beach is just a short stroll away and can be seen from the first floor rear windows whilst Newtownards is just 30 minutes away by car.
- Oak effect uPVC door with double glazed leaded glass viewing pane. Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Single panel radiator, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Feature open fire with decorative tiled hearth, insert and surround, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.48m (18' 5" x 11' 5")
At widest points.
Feature fireplace with marble hearth and insert and painted wood surrond, TV point, Wood effect laminate flooring. Two double panel radiators.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Smoke alarm, Understairs storage cupboard, Wood panelled ceiling, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.02m (14' 0" x 9' 11")
At widest points.
Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, TV point, Wood panelled ceiling, Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12' 7" x 10' 3")
At widest points - L shaped.
High and low wood units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, Space for washing machine and fridge-freezer, PVC panelled walls, Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator.
- Feature stained glass window, Single panel radiator, Access to roofspace, Wood panelled ceiling, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.18m (10' 5" x 10' 5")
Views towards Irish Sea, Single panel radiator, Wood panelled ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.67m (8' 10" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator, Picture rail, Wood panelled ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.29m (10' 6" x 7' 6")
At widest points.
Picture rail, Double panel radiator, Wood panelled ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising "P" bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit, Tiled floor & part tiled walls, Painted wood panelled ceiling, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan, Single panel radiator, Shelved hotpress.
- Lawn garden to front enclosed by wall and gate, Concrete driveway.
Generous garden to rear in lawn enclosed by walling and fencing, Concrete yard and driveway, uPVC oil tank, Oil fired boiler, Range of outbuildings and outdoor WC.
- 7.87m x 4.72m (25' 10" x 15' 6")
Sliding metal door, Light and power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along Main Road, Portavogie turn right into New Harbour Road and number 3 is located on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.