3 Exchange Court
, BT23 4UZ
||3 Exchange Court, Newtownards
- 1st floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Communal parking
- Chain free - ideal investment property
Grant Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £62,000 for 3 Exchange Court, Newtownards BT23 4UZ. EPC B81. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4JN on 028 91 828 100 before exchange of contracts.
This modern 2 bedroom, 1st floor apartment would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment property.
It offers low maintenance living with open plan living/kitchen/diner, with patio doors and balconette, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and communal entrance serving just 3 other apartments. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Communal parking is available in the courtyard in front of the property.
- Communal door to stairwell and access to 1st floor landing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden door to entrance hall. Double storage cupboard, recessed spotlights, intercom.
Self Contained Apartment
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 5.08m (21' 3" x 16' 8")
(L Shaped). Range of units in walnut finish and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink, oven, hob and extractor hood. Gas boiler. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.24m (11' 11" x 7' 4")
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Theromostatic shower over bath with part panelled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Unallocated parking space. Bins storage to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From High Street Newtownards turn left into Pound Street then immediately left into Exchange Court.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.