24 Larksborough Avenue
, BT23 8SU
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing - Phoenix gas central heating
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
"A superb first time home or first move up the property ladder..."
This charming 3 bedroom semi detached home has been beautifully presented by its present owners and would make an enviable first home. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and range of built in storage, a family bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area open plan to a bright and airy lounge with feature fireplace. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are manageable gardens to both front and rear in lawn with brick paved patio and tarmac driveway with ample parking space for 2 or more cars.
With new build semi detached in Newtownards now reaching £150,000+ this is a much more cost effective alternative and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Internet and phone points. Single panel radiator. Access to W.C.
- 4.47m x 3.38m (14' 8" x 11' 1")
Gas fireplace with cast iron surround, wood mantle and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panlled radiator. Open plan to kitchen/dining room.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 5.56m (12' 3" x 18' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled - part wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor.
- Access to storage and gas boiler. Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.02m (12' 8" x 9' 11")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes. Double panelled radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.48m (11' 2" x 11' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.39m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
At widest points. Velux window. Single panel radiator. Built in storage.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Velux window. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Tarmacked drive to side, small lawned area to front with path to front door. Enclosed lawned rear garden with brick paved patio area. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street and onto Bowtown Road turn left into Abbot Drive then immediately left into Larksborough Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.