23 Steel Dickson Gardens
, BT22 1LF
||23 Steel Dickson Gardens, Portaferry
- End of terrace bungalow
- 1 bedroom
- Enclosed parking area/patio to rear
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating D65
When it's time to downsize it can be very difficult to find a suitable property so we are delighted to be able to offer this end of terrace, 1 bedroom bungalow to the open market.
The property offers 1 double bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it has a small enclosed garden to the front and an enclosed yard with parking and patio areas plus brick shed.
Located in the beautiful coastal village of Portaferry this would be a lovely and affordable place to retire to but would equally suite a single person or couple.
- uPVC double glazed door. Wood strip flooring.
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Wood strip flooring, wall lights, single radiator.
- 3.12m x 2.44m (10' 3" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units in Maple finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven & hob. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.55m x 0.81m (5' 1" x 2' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.35m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
(At widest points). Twin built in wardrobes, Wood strip flooring, single radiator.
- Light coloured suite comprising panel bath, with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls, single radiator.
- Enclosed garden to front in gravel. Enclosed yard to rear with off street parking and patio area. Brick shed. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Shore Road, Portaferry turn onto Steel Dickson Avenue (close to the Ferry terminal) then right into Steel Dickson Gardens. Number 23 is located at the far end of the first row of bungalows with parking to the rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.