23 Ballyrolly Cottages
, BT22 2FE
||23 Ballyrolly Cottages, Millisle
- Beautifully presented end townhouse
- Amazing space and outstanding presentation
- 4 double bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Luxury, modern fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Integral garage
- Quiet cul de sac location - short stroll to Millisle Beach
This beautifully presented end townhouse property is presented to an outstanding level throughout and simply must be seen to be appreciated - It's a real credit to its present owners.
The ground floor layout was recently reconfigured to provide an enviable living/kitchen/dining room to the rear and the owners have chosen a modern, luxury kitchen with central island, Quartz worktops and high quality integrated appliances to compliment this area - this is the heart of the home and an amazing place for a family to spend time together or to entertain friends. Continuing through the home there is a lounge, with an attractive cast iron fireplace with pine surround, a utility and cloakroom and a modest integral garage. The first floor offers 4 double bedrooms, including a master with luxury ensuite shower room, and a fully tiled family bathroom. At approximately 1,500 sq ft you won't be short of living space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally the property boasts pleasant gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved pathways, patio and raised deck area plus a pebbled driveway to the front. It is located in a quiet cul de sac just a short stroll form Millisle beach and within easy reach of Bangor, Newtownards or Belfast for commuters.
This is without doubt a home which simply must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Internet and phone points.
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 0")
At widest points. Gas fire with cast iron surround with tiled hearth and pine mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- 3.28m x 4.78m (10' 9" x 15' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a gloss white finish with Quartz worktops. Integrated Blancos stainless steel sink. Integrated Hotpoint stainless steel double and single oven and Indesit stainless steel microwave. Hotpoint induction hob & extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and Fridge-Freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights and under stair storage. uPVC double patio doors to rear. Open plan to;
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.25m (17' 3" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cast iron multi-fuel stove. Feature radiator and double panel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.24m (7' 7" x 4' 1")
Gloss tiled floor, recessed spotlights and plumbed for washing machine. Single panel radiator.
- Wash hand basin, wc and extractor fan. Gloss tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Roofspace, hotpress and storage cupboard access. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.33m (16' 4" x 10' 11")
Built-in double wardrobe and double panel radiator. T.V point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising corner shower, wc and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail and uPVC T&G ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.64m (13' 6" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.64m (10' 9" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 3.28m (9' 10" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and velux window.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising thermostatic shower over bath with glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail. uPVC T&G ceiling.
- 3.18m x 3.25m (10' 5" x 10' 8")
Roller door. Light & power points.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway, paved pathways, patio area and raised deck area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter, Ballyrolly Cottage is located just before Woburn Road on the right hand side. Upon turning in to Ballyrolly Cottages turn right and then left to where number 23 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.