21 Whitethorn Avenue
, BT23 8WT
||21 Whitethorn Avenue, Newtownards
- Outstanding extended townhouse
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Sun room with "sliding glass wall" to rear garden
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached metal garage/workshop
- Garden in lawn with raised deck & tarmac driveway
"Hold the front page....!! Just take a look at this outstanding property!!"
The current owner of this townhouse has created an exceptional home which would be the envy of many potential buyers. The rear sun room extension is a superb addition and the sliding glass doors open the house up to the garden when the weather permits. Tri-fold doors lead to the main living/kitchen/dining room whilst the first floor provides two bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe, and a luxury tiled bathroom. The property benefits from hi tech heating and lighting (I'll let the owner explain it to you), Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a detached metal garage, an enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised deck areas and a tarmac driveway to the front.
Just step back and take a look at what this property offers then notice the asking price of just £109,950 - Celebrity style living for first time buyer money! It simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- uPVC double glazed door.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.41m x 2.62m (17' 9" x 8' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights and skylights. Feature radiator. Sliding patio doors with side panel windows leading to enclosed garden.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 5.03m (16' 6" x 16' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring with feature wall mounted bio-ethanol fireplace. Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel aink with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Underpelmet lighting and recessed spotlights. Two vertical feature radiators.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- Modern fully tiled white suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.69m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- 6.1m x 3.66m (20' 0" x 12' 0")
Roller door. Light & power points. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac drive to front. Enclosed rear garden in rear with decking areas and access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right into Movilla Road (towards Movilla Abbey Church) then right onto Whitethorn Brae. At the T junction turn left and immediately right to where 21 Whitethorn Avenue is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.