21 River Hill Drive
, BT23 7GU
||21 River Hill Drive, Newtownards
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Pebbled driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with paved patio
- Quiet cul de sac location
If you're budget won't stretch to a new build semi detached then don't feel as if you need to compromise because this 3 bed end townhouse could be the ideal alternative.
Of recent construction, it offers 3 good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, and a well proportioned lounge with double doors the kitchen diner. Everything is as you would expect from a modern new build home and this property benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames plus Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are lawns to front and rear with paved patio and footpaths and a pebbled driveway. It is set in a quiet cul de sac location, perhaps ideal for those with children.
Just a short distance from Newtownards town centre and within easy commute of Bangor, Belfast and beyond internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent on 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.8m x 3.63m (15' 9" x 11' 11")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 4.75m (12' 8" x 15' 7")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven + hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for appliances. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVc double glazed door to enclosed rear garden.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.69m (15' 10" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.29m (8' 11" x 7' 6")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen. White wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Pebbled driveway to side with lawn area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Bangor Road turn right into the River Hill development and turn right at the T junction to where 21 River Hill Drive is located on the right towards the end of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.