21 Ashley Park
, BT22 2BJ
||21 Ashley Park, Millisle
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- 3 or 4 bedrooms (1 ground floor)
- Dining room (bed 4)
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern shower room
- uPVC double glazing & facias
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage with electric door
- Generous gardens to front and rear
This semi detached chalet style bungalow offers versatile accommodation which could be utilised as either 3 bed/2 reception, 4 bed/1 reception or 3 bed/1 reception as prefered.
It has been partially modernised, with the kitchen and shower room recently upgraded to a high standard, and benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. The accommodation currently comprises 3 first floor bedrooms & WC, a ground floor shower room, a lounge, a dining room and a kitchen with casual dining area. There is also a generous garage/workshop with electric roller door. Externally the property enjoys a generous site with gardens in lawns to front and rear with tarmac driveway, pebbled area and lovely countryside views to the rear. The beach is just 1/2 mile away with Newtownards 6 miles, Bangor 8 miles and Donaghadee 3 miles away with its excellent range of restaurants, cafés and shops.
With some redecoration and imagination this home could receive a new lease on life so we invite you to view and see the potential for yourself.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- Access to storage and understair storage. Single and double panelled radiators.
- 4.29m x 3.43m (14' 1" x 11' 3")
Feature electric fireplace with tiled surround, mantle and heath. T.V point and double panelled radiator.
- 2.95m x 4.19m (9' 8" x 13' 9")
Range of high and low level units in an off-white finish with granite effect rolledge worktops. Integrated oven a hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 2.97m x 3.18m (9' 9" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk-in shower with Mira hand shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Access to hotpress/storage.
- REAR PORCH:
- Access to rear.
- Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 5.m (9' 9" x 16' 5")
Double panelled radiator. Built in storage (including a wash hand basin).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.87m (12' 1" x 9' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.39m (8' 7" x 7' 10")
Access to walk in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- W.C. Tiled walls.
- 7.29m x 3.76m (23' 11" x 12' 4")
At widest points. Access via electric roller door or side door to rear garden. Access to W.C and wash hand basin. Plumbed for a washing machine. Boiler is located in the garage.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 2.67m x 1.32m (8' 9" x 4' 4")
- Tarmacked drive to side. Enclosed lawned rear with pebbled area. Access to garage and garden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Millisle from Newtownards (past Ballycopeland Windmill) turn into Ashley Park (the first development on the left) then take the second left where number 21 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.