19 Ringhaddy Park
, BT23 8XQ
||19 Ringhaddy Park, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Luxury fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- Brick paved driveway + additional parking space
- Quiet cul de sac location
If you're in the market for a 3 bed semi detached in Newtownards allow us to recommend number 19 Ringhaddy Park. This home has been lovingly cared for and presented to an excellent standard throughout by its present owners. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a luxury fully tiled bathroom with "P" bath and electric shower above, a modern fitted kitchen in oak finish and a family sized lounge with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally it is well finished with lawned gardens to both front and rear with paved patio and a generous brick paved driveway plus an additional parking area to the front. Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac this could be the ideal place to raise your family. As a first time buy it makes excellent sense, as a first family home it equally offers affordable practicality with luxury touches and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminated flooring. Double radiator. Under stairs storage. Stairs to first floor with feature iron spindle banister.
- 7.34m x 3.4m (24' 1" x 11' 2")
(reducing to 8"6'). Wood effect laminate flooring, feature brick fireplace. Patio doors to rear garden. Bay window.
- 2.84m x 2.57m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. single radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Spindle banister, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising panel "P" bath with glass shower screen and Mira Vie electric shower over, WC and sink with vanity unit below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 4.39m (11' 3" x 14' 5")
(at widest points). Wodd effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.9m (10' 7" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. SIngle radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.31m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
(at widest points). Built in storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- Gardens to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio. Brick paved driveway and additional parking to front and side.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street onto Bowtown Road turn left into East Mount. Take the last road on the left into Ringhaddy Drive, first right into Ringhaddy Avenue then immediately left into Ringhaddy Park where number 19 is at the end of the cul de sac on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.