19 East Street Court
, BT23 7EZ
||19 East Street Court, Newtownards
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury modern bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Brick paved parking to front - enclosed yard to rear.
- Town centre location
"Worth the asking price for the bathroom alone..."
Just take a look at this charming home and take a moment to appreciate all that it has to offer. The modern luxury bathroom is something else with its centre bath, recessed taps, hidden cistern, luxury tiling and separate shower cubicle - Wow! In addition the property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a bright lounge, a spacious kitchen with ample dining space and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and fascias. Externally it offers a brick paved parking area to the front, with space for at least 2 cars, and an enclosed rear yard with artificial grass area.
Being located so close to Newtownards town centre the property would make an ideal first home, a fresh start, a family home or even a place to begin retirement and internal viewing comes highly recommended. Call us now on 028 91 828 100 to avoid disappointment.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.78m x 3.99m (12' 5" x 13' 1")
Feature electric fire with polished stone hearth and wooden mantle. T.V point and double panel radiator.
- 3.12m x 5.05m (10' 3" x 16' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and under pelmet lighting. Under stair storage. Gas boiler located in kitchen.
- Tiled floor. Single panel radiator and extractor fan. Wash hand basin and W.C.
- Access to roofspace. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.m (12' 5" x 9' 10")
Double panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.98m (8' 9" x 6' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath and cubicle shower. Fully tiled with chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan and reccessed spotlights.
- Brick paved drive to front. Artificial grass to rear with brick paved area. Path for bin access. uPVC fasica throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
East Street Court is located just off East Street and parallel to Frances Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.