18F Manse Road
, BT22 1DR
||18F Manse Road, Kircubbin
- New Build Detached Home
- Approx 1,800 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Kitchen/dining/sun room
- Family room
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloak rooms
- Detached garage
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Generous site
- Estimated completion Spring 2020
***ESTIMATED COMPLETION - APRIL/MAY 2020***
This is an ideal opportunity to secure a stunning new build detached family home in a beautiful rural setting. The property will be completed to a turn key standard so there is an opportunity to get involved early and specify your own choice of finishes.
The property extends to approximately 1,800 sq ft and offers 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), a family bathroom, a lounge, a sitting room and utility and cloakrooms. Right at the heart of this home, and a real central focus, is the open plan kitchen/dining/sun room which creates a wonderful space for families whilst the additional reception rooms offer more privacy for guests if required. The property will be finished to an excellent turn key standard and includes a detached garage and generous site with gardens to front and rear with driveway.
Newtownards is approximately 13 miles to the north whilst Glastry School is close to hand. Strangford Lough and the beautiful Irish Sea coasts are both within easy reach offering space to "breathe in" and unwind from the stresses of life.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage.
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12' 3" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Open plan to sun room and dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.72m (12' 7" x 8' 11")
Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
Low level units with sink. Access to driveway.
- WC & wash hand basin.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
- 4.6m x 3.66m (15' 1" x 12' 0")
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.84m (14' 7" x 12' 7")
(At widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, WC & wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.66m (13' 1" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.33m (12' 9" x 10' 11")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Size TBC
- Gardens to front, side and rear with driveway and parking area.
- All measurements are approximate and subject confirmation upon completion. Final specification to be confirmed and subject to change.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Manse Road runs between the townlands of Glastry and Rubane linking East and West sides of the Ards Peninsula. This property is in the course of construction beside 18 Manse Road, Kircubbin.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.