16 Quinton Park
, BT23 4PR
||16 Quinton Park, Newtownards
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- End of cul de sac location
This ground floor apartment would make an affordable first time buy, buy to let investment or retirement home.
The property offers 2 bedrooms, a lounge, a bathroom with bath and electric shower over, and a kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys pleasant enclosed gardens to both front and rear in lawn with paved pathways, mature shrubs and brick shed.
Located close to Regent House and Model Schools and Tescos Castlebawn it is close to all Newtownards town centre amenities and commuter routes to Belfast and beyond.
Please note that we are required to advise that this property is being sold on behalf of a member of John Grant Limited staff or a close family member.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
Double radiator, mock fireplace.
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktop. Stainless steel sink. Freestanding oven & hob. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator. Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Electric shower over bath with glass shower screen. Panelled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved pathways, mature shrubs and wooden fencing. Brick shed with oil fired boiler. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road (opposite Regent House School) turn into Lisbane Drive and immediately left into Carmeen Gardens. Quinton Park is then the second road on the left and number 16 is located at the end on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.