15 Robert Street
, BT23 4DN
||15 Robert Street, Newtownards
- Well presented terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern shower room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area
- Town centre location
- Ideal Buy to Let investment property
This pleasant mid terrace property is located close to Newtownards town centre and the local bus station. It has been lovingly cared for by its present owners for many years and would make an ideal first time buy or Buy to let investment property.
It offers 2 well proportioned first floor bedrooms and a modern shower room, a lounge and a kitchen with casual dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys an enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area and rear access for bins and oil deliveries.
All of Newtownard's many and varied amenities are on your doorstep and within easy walking distance for most people. The benefit of the local public transport links mean this could also be an ideal commuter base for Belfast and beyond.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane.
- 4.93m x 3.05m (16' 2" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.93m x 2.44m (16' 2" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge work tops. Ceramic sink with mixer tap, Integrated oven & hob with extractor hood. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.07m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.36m x 2.36m (7' 9" x 7' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, white WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with paths and rear access for bins, etc.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Robert Street is located just parallel to Regent Street, behind the bus station, in Newtownards town centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.