14 River Hill Drive
, BT23 7GU
||14 River Hill Drive, Newtownards
- Modern mid townhouse
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Tarmac driveway to front
- Enclosed patio to rear with brick paving
Built approximately 7 years ago, and beautifully presented and maintained throughout by its current owner, this modern mid townhouse would be an enviable home for any discerning buyer.
Located in one of Newtownard's most sought after new developments, 14 River Hill Avenue offers spacious accommodation at an affordable price. The level of presentation both inside and out must be seen to be appreciated. It offers a bright lounge with French doors to a spacious kitchen with dining area, a ground floor cloakroom, 3 first floor bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a sizeable walk in wardrobe which has potential for conversion to an ensuite shower room if preferred.
The property benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and oak effect uPVC double glazing & fascias whilst, externally, there is a tarmac driveway and parking area to the front and a fully enclosed, low maintenance rear garden with brick paving and coloured pebble area accessed via a private "underpass".
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent - no cold callers please.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to tiled floor. Single panel radiator, phone point and smoke alarm.
- 4.8m x 3.66m (15' 9" x 12' 0")
At widest points. Feature wall-mounted electric fireplace and wood effect laminate flooring. T.V, phone and internet points. French doors to;
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 4.75m (12' 9" x 15' 7")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in an oak effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled floor, part wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and gas boiler. uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
- White wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.45m (13' 1" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.26m (12' 0" x 7' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with path to front. Enclosed paved rear garden with pebbled area. Outside tap and light. Bin access via underpass.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into River Hill Road and turn right at the "T" junction into River Hill Drive to where number 14 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.