14 Cairndore Crescent
, BT23 8PA
||14 Cairndore Crescent, Newtownards
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Set in a quiet cul de sac in one of Newtownards most sought after residential locations this semi detached home would make an ideal first time buy or family home.
It offers a well proportioned lounge with multi fuel stove, a modern fitted kitchen, with walnut effect units, a dining area with patio doors to the rear garden, 3 first floor bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it sits on a pleasant level site with gardens in lawns to both front and rear and a tarmac driveway with ample parking.
With excellent schools and shops nearby and Newtownards wealth of shops, restaurants and amenities close to hand this would make an ideal commuter base for Belfast and beyond and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Tiled floor. Internet and phone points. Smoke alarm. Access to understair storage.
- 3.99m x 5.05m (13' 1" x 16' 7")
Wood burner stove with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Wood flooring. T.V point. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 7.16m (10' 0" x 23' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. Under pelmet lighting and LED foot lights. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 3.61m (10' 1" x 11' 10")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 3.94m (9' 8" x 12' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Velux window.
- White comprising bath with Aqualisa shower. Tiled floor and walls. Single panel radiator. Recessed spotlights. Access to hotpress.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear lawned garden. Oil tank and boiler located in rear graden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Cairndore Road then left at the "T" junction into Cairndore Avenue. Turn right at the next "T" junction then right into Cairndore Crescent.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.