133 Scrabo Road
, BT23 4NN
||133 Scrabo Road, Newtownards
- Extended mid terrace home
- 2 bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear with paved parking area to front
This mid terrace property is located just a the foot of Scrabo Hill, close to Scrabo Country Park, Ards Shopping Centre, Tesco Castllebawn and the new development of Blackwood Hollow. It would be an ideal base for commuting to Belfast and beyond perhaps making use of the park and ride in Dundonald and the new Glider public transport service.
It offers 2 double bedrooms, a lounge with dining area, a kitchen and a fully tiled bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a useful brick paved driveway to the front with off street parking whilst to the rear is a an enclosed garden area.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and redecoration but would make an affordable first time buy or buy to let investment property. Viewings by appointment accompanied by the agent.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.37m x 1.42m (4' 6" x 4' 8")
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Double panelled radiator. Wall light.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.36m x 4.06m (7' 9" x 13' 4")
Double panelled radiator. High and low level units. Under stair storage.
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
Tiled floor and double panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 4.09m (12' 3" x 13' 5")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator. Storage (x2).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising thermostatic shower. Fully tilled. Double panelled radiator.
- Brick paved parking to front. Rear garden with boiler house and uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Ards Shopping Centre roundabout take Blair Mayne Road South and over the next roundabout. Turn right onto Scrabo Road (towards Scrabo Country Park) and number 133 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.