13 Corry Street
, BT23 4AF
||13 Corry Street, Newtownards
- Extended end of terrace home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached garage with driveway
- Garden to front & enclosed to rear
- Town centre location
This extended end of terrace home offers so much more than meets the eye and simply must be seen to be appreciated.
Accommodation comprises 2 first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the ground floor offers a well proportioned lounge with dining area and a fitted kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias plus Phoenix gas central heating and, unusually for a town centre terrace, also enjoys a detached garage and driveway with parking for several cars. The house is nicely presented throughout and would make an enviable first time buy or fresh start.
Located close to Newtownards town centre, just to the rear of St Marks Church, the property is also very convenient to all of Newtownards town centre amenities whilst being within commuting distance of Belfast and beyond.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 2.9m x 3.m (9' 6" x 9' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring and two double panel radiators. T.V and internet points. Open plan to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 3.25m (9' 10" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Open fire in grate with hearth and mantle.
- 3.66m x 2.11m (12' 0" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units with matching extractor. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. uPVC double glazed door to utility area.
- 3.81m x 1.7m (12' 6" x 5' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 4.09m (9' 9" x 13' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and built-in sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.51m x 3.05m (8' 3" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and built-in storage.
- White suite comprising bath with Mira electric shower and glass screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail and double panel radiator.
- 5.72m x 3.66m (18' 9" x 12' 0")
At widest points. Up&over door. Light and power points.
- Tarmac drive to side with path and enclosed paved area to front. Enclosed paved rear garden with garage access.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Corry Street runs between William Street and Hardford Link.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.