13 Cloughey Road
, BT22 1ND
||13 Cloughey Road, Portaferry
- Extended and fully modernised detached bungalow
- Grounds extending to over 1/2 acre
- 3 bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Detached garage
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Solid oak internal doors
This is one of the most beautifully presented and surprising properties that we have seen in some time. Starting life as a labourers cottage it has just undergone a full programme of modernisation and refurbishment to include re-wiring, re-plumbing, re-plastering, new uPVC double glazing in modern black frames, uPVC fascias, new oil fired central heating system, bathroom and kitchen.
Rather than play safe the owner has opted for a very modern and eye catching kitchen/living/dining room with modern kitchen units, in gloss cream finish and wood effect worktops, a central island and an inglenook fireplace ready for you to add your own wood burning stove. The property boasts 3 bedrooms and the bathroom has been finished with a modern white suite, including "P" bath with shower over, and grey wall and floor tiling. Quality touches include real oak wood internal doors and hidden wiring for a high level TV in the living room. Externally the property enjoys a very generous site of over 1/2 acre with a combination of front garden in lawn, concrete driveway, detached garage/workshop, gravel parking area and generous meadow to the rear.
This property is unique and deserves an internal viewing to fully appreciate what the current owner has achieved.
- uPVC double glazed door in black with viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Real oak door to;
- 6.07m x 3.99m (19' 11" x 13' 11")
Range of high and low level units in gloss cream finish with wood block effect worktops, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Built-in electric oven and hob with glass splashback and stainless steel and glass extractor hood, Wood effect laminate flooring, Patio doors to rear garden, Two double panel radiators, Smoke alarm, Tiled hearth and inglenook ready for stove, Recessed spotlights, TV point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Single panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Smoke alarm, LED spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
At widest points - L shaped.
Single panel radiator, Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising shower bath with glass shower screen, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Single panel radiator, LED spotlight, Extractor fan, Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.13m (9' 6" x 7' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.13m x 4.9m (16' 10" x 16' 1")
Up and over door, Light and power points.
- Generous site of over 1/2 acre with lawn garden and concrete driveway to front. Detached garage/workshop, gravel parking area and generous meadow to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
13 Cloughey Road is located just outside Portaferry village on the main road to Cloughey.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.