11 Victoria Close
, BT23 7GY
||11 Victoria Close, Newtownards
- Semi-detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Modern white bathroom suite with feature LED strip lighting
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating & wood framed double glazing
- Detached garage
- Gardens front & rear with tarmac driveway
- Cul de sac location
- EPC rating - 53
Set in a much sought after cul de sac location, convenient to Newtownards town centre, this 3 bed semi detached chalet style home would make an excellent first time purchase, buy to let investment or fresh start.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms (master with built in wardrobes) and a modern family bathroom whilst the ground floor offers separate lounge (with feature fireplace) and dining room, kitchen and under stairs cloakroom. The property benefits from wood framed double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to front and enclosed to rear with detached garage and generous tarmac driveway.
Viewings are accompanied by the agent so contact us as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
- 4.98m x 1.91m (16' 4" x 6' 3")
Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door. Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator, smoke alarm, dado rail. Stairs to first floor landing and a 15 pane glazed door to lounge.
- 5.82m x 3.71m (19' 1" x 12' 2")
Measurements into bay. Feature fireplace with tiled surround, double panel radiator, bay window. Twin 15 pane glazed doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, dado rail. 15 pane glazed door into kitche.
- 3.28m x 2.62m (10' 9" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units with a cream finish. Roll edge worktop, stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated extractor hood. Single radiator. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for a washing machine or dish washer,
- Shelved hotpress, smoke alarm and access to the roofspace.
- Partially floored
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
Built in wardrobes, single panel radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.59m (13' 11" x 8' 6")
(at widest points) Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.72m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
(at widest points) - Single panel radiator, velux window.
- Modern white suite comprising bath with hand shower over, WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Feature LED strip lighting to base of bath.
- 5.61m x 2.79m (18' 5" x 9' 2")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with paved footpaths and tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn left into Victoria Road and continue onwards into Victoria Close where number 11 is on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.