11 Blackwood Crescent
, BT23 4XX
||11 Blackwood Crescent, Newtownards
- Brand New Turn Key Detached Home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Generous lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- Utility room, ground floor cloak room & store room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Alarm system
- Gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear
- Tarmac driveway
"Have you ever dreamt of being the first occupant of a brand new, luxury detached home.. Take a closer look at 11 Blackwood Crescent, Newtownards."
Built by the award winning Lagan Homes this detached home extends to approximately 1,150 square feet and has been finished to a turnkey standard ready for immediate occupation (subject to conveyance). It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a generous master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a spacious lounge with feature bay window, a luxury bathroom with feature tiling, a well equipped, shaker style kitchen/diner with built in Nordmende oven, hob and dishwasher plus an integrated fridge freezer and a separate utility room, cloakroom and store room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias, Phoenix gas central heating and an alarm system. Externally there are lawned gardens to front and side with tarmac driveway and a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with brick walling, paved pathway and planted beds.
A beautiful home in an excellent modern development presented to the highest of standards throughout - call us now on 028 91 828 100 to secure an appointment to view- It's the last new home on this site and when it's gone, it's gone.
- Composite door to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, alarm system, smoke alarm.
- 5.92m x 3.43m (19' 5" x 11' 3")
(measurements exclude bay window) Bay window. 2 double radiators, TV and phone points, smoke alarm.
- 4.06m x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
White shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated Nordmende oven, hob and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Patio doors to driveway. TV and phone points. CO monitor and smoke alarm.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.7m (8' 0" x 5' 7")
Kitchen units to match main kitchen, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled floor and part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- STORE ROOM:
- 1.7m x 1.52m (5' 7" x 5' 0")
- Tiled floor. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Single radiator, extractor fan.
- Spindle staircase and ballustrade. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.45m (15' 1" x 11' 4")
2 single radiators plus storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor and shower cubicle, white WC and wash hand basin. Thermostatic shower, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spot lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Single radiator, TV and phone points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.69m (9' 8" x 8' 10")
Single radiator, TV & phone points.
- White suite comprising "P" bath with thermostatic shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with paved pathways and brick walling. Tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Crawfordsburn Road turn onto Mountain Road then 2nd right onto Whiteways. At the small roundabout turn right into Falcon Drive and follow the road into the Blackwood Manor Development. Continue to the bottom of the hill then turn right where number 11 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.