10 Stellenbosch Avenue
, BT21 0LH
||10 Stellenbosch Avenue, Donaghadee
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining area
- Sun room to rear
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with paved patio and tarmac drivewa
- Quiet cul de sac close to coastal walks
Located on the south side of the historic village of Donaghadee this semi detached home has been presented to a lovely standard by its present owner. It sits in a quiet cul de sac close to coastal walks and Donaghadee Commons.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a modern, fully tiled bathroom whilst the ground floor provides an open plan lounge and dining area, with feature fireplace, a kitchen and a very useful sun room which overlooks the south facing garden and patio. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with paved patio, tarmac driveway and mature shrubs.
This would be a great first time buy, holiday home or downsizer and internal viewing is highly recommended. Grant Estate Agents are required to advise that the property is being sold on behalf of a member of staff, their family or other connected person.
- uPVC double glazed door. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Stairs to first floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.19m x 3.4m (23' 7" x 11' 2")
At widest points. Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiators (x2).
- 2.95m x 1.98m (9' 8" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units in beach finish. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Single panel radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.89m (10' 8" x 12' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiators (x2). Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.49m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel raidator. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.11m (8' 1" x 6' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising Triton electric shower. Fully tiled. Single panel radiator. Pine T&G ceiling.
- South facing enclosed rear garden with metal shed which is plumbed for washing machine. Tarmacked driveway. uPVC double glazing and fascias. Oil fired central heating.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Donaghadee along the coast road towards Millisle turn right into Stellenbosch Avenue just before the Edgewater development.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.