1 Olivers Close
, BT22 1QW
||1 Olivers Close, Ballygalget, Portaferry
- Modern detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms (master with built in furniture)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor bathroom - 1st floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear with paved driveway
- Semi rural location
"Could this be the best value for money in the Ards Peninsula right now...?"
This detached home was completed just 3 years ago and has been presented to an excellent, show home standard by its present owners. At the heart of the home is a superb open plan living/kitchen/dining area with built in appliances, breakfast bar and tiled flooring - a lovely space to spend time with family. The ground floor also offers a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, a fully tiled bathroom and a double bedroom. The first floor offers an excellent and generous master bedroom with range of built in furniture, a shower room and a third bedroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating with zoned digital controls and TV & Ethernet cabling to all main rooms. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear with decking and artificial grass areas plus a brick paved driveway with adequate parking for at least 2 vehicles.
An excellent home in a lovely rural setting within commuting distance of Newtownards & Bangor. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate all that this home has to offer so contact us now to secure a personal viewing.
- uPVC double glazed door to hall. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Access to under stair storage which contains pressurised water cylinder aswell as phone and internet points.
- 5.33m x 3.56m (17' 6" x 11' 8")
Open fire with cast iron surround, marble mantle and granite hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point and smoke alarm (x2).
- KITCHEN/DINER/SITTING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 9.22m (11' 5" x 30' 3")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. Wood effect laminate flooring in the sitting area. Double panelled radiators (x2). Access to rear via double patio doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Double panelled radiator. T.V and ethernet points.
- White suite. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Anti-condensation unit installed. Storage cupboard and access to eaves storage. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 4.37m (16' 8" x 14' 4")
velux window and double panelled radiators. Built-in wardrobes. Wall mounted digital heating controls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.66m (10' 1" x 12' 0")
Velux window and double panelled radiator. Eaves storage and roofspace access.
- White suite. Tiled floor. Velux window and double panelled radiator.
- Brick paved drive with steps and ramp to front door. Enclosed rear comprising decking and lawned area. uPVC fascias. External double power point.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Oliver's Close is located off the Ballygalget Road half way between Cloughey and Portaferry villages.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.