1 Ashvale Park
, BT22 2EN
||1 Ashvale Park, Carrowdore
- Extended semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles)
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Gardens to front and rear
Affordable bungalows are in demand and this semi detached bungalow benefits from a recent extension which significantly increases its internal space and brings added value to the sale.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, two of which are comfortable doubles, one with built in storage, a lounge, a kitchen with casual dining area and a fully tiled bathroom which provides both a bath and separate shower cubicle and all internal doors are solid wood. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is off street parking to the front, a vegetable plot and additional enclosed garden to the rear with paved footpaths and rear access for bins etc.
Carrowdore boasts some excellent schools, a modern community centre and a local "Euro Spar" with petrol station. It is just 10 minutes or so from both Bangor and Newtownards and therefore this property may equally appeal to retired buyers or young families alike. Early viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2 single panel radiators, smoke alarm, hot press.
- 4.44m x 3.48m (14' 7" x 11' 5")
Double radiator, smoke alarm, TV and phone points.
- 4.75m x 3.m (15' 7" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units in light oak effect finish. Roll edge worktop and brekfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.61m (13' 7" x 11' 10")
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
(at widest points). Real wood flooring, double radiator, double built in storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
- Gardens to front and rear with vegetable plots, artificial grass area, paved pathways, paved driveway, mature hedge and rear access for bins, etc.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located just off Main Street, Carrowdore - opposite the community centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.