1 Ardcuan Drive
, BT23 8TF
||1 Ardcuan Drive, Newtownards
- Detached bungalow with versatile accommodation
- 3 bedrooms (master with built in wardrobes)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Dining room (potential 4th bedroom)
- Modern shower room
- Integral garage
- Mature gardens to front, side and rear with tarmac driveway
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
This neatly presented detached bungalow offers a versatile layout which could be utilised in a number of ways depending on the purchasers specific needs.
The original property offers 3 or 4 bedrooms but is currently used as a 3 bedroom layout with separate dining room leading to a conservatory. There is also a separate lounge with recently fitted multi fuel stove. The bathroom has been recently refurbished to a high standard and the kitchen has also been recently modernised. If you prefer a larger kitchen there is the option to knock through to combine with the dining room and conservatory which may well be worth doing in the long run. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating and an integral garage. Externally there is a pleasant, mature garden to the rear, paved patio to the side and a front garden with tarmac driveway.
Set in a quiet cul de sac this property would suit a wide variety of buyers from first time buyers to retired buyers or even families. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm.
- 4.78m x 4.19m (15' 8" x 13' 9")
Wood burner multi-fuel stove with tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and phone point. Double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
Smoke alarm, phone point. Double panelled radiator.
- 2.82m x 4.04m (9' 3" x 13' 3")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Access to side.
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
Tiled floor. T.V point. Two double panelled radiators. Access to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm. Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.92m (13' 9" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.54m x 3.25m (8' 4" x 10' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.97m (8' 9" x 9' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising walk in shower with glass screening and Triton hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- 4.83m x 2.92m (15' 10" x 9' 7")
Roller door. Boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Drive to front with pebbled area. Paved patio area to rear with lawned and pebbled areas. Oil tank. PVC fascia.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Stratheden Heights then first right into Grangeville Park. At the T junction turn left then first right into Ardcuan Drive where number 1 is first on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.