9 Elm Drive
, BT23 4HF
||9 Elm Drive, Newtownards
- Mid terraced home
- 3 bedrooms (all with built in storage)
- Lounge with dining area
- Store room (potential dining area)
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear
- Current EPC rating -
"Everyone's housing requirements are very different, so if you're looking for an affordable first home, a new home for you and your family on a limited budget or are fortunate enough to be buying to let then let us introduce you to 9 Elm Drive, Newtownards".
The property offers 3 bedrooms (all with built on storage), bathroom (with both bath and separate shower), large lounge with mock fireplace, kitchen and separate store room (some similar properties have knocked through the kitchen and store room to create a larger kitchen/diner which can be beneficial). It benefits from mahogany effect uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front in lawn and a fully enclosed rear garden with raised terraced beds and paved patio. The elevated setting of the property affords some pleasant views across Newtownards towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
Viewing by appointment accompanied by the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.5m x 3.07m (4' 11" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 6.35m x 3.12m (20' 10" x 10' 3")
Feature mock fireplace with wood surround. Double panel and single panel radiator. Access to kitchen.
- 2.92m x 3.07m (9' 7" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Access to the rear garden.
- Store Room
- 2.36m x 2.06m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring with under stairs storage.
- Access to roofspace. Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
At widest points. Hotpress. Built in storage cupboard. Single panel radiator. Views towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 3.18m (9' 4" x 10' 5")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.11m (12' 5" x 6' 11")
Single panel radiator and built in storage. Views towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- 1.65m x 2.46m (5' 5" x 8' 1")
White suite comprising panel bath. W.C and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Part tiled. Single panel radiator.
- Terraced garden with pebbled beds. Paved patio area enclosed by fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street turn into Glenbrook Road (at the turning circle) and proceed ahead turning second left into Elm Drive.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.