5 Laurelbank Avenue
, BT23 4AT
||5 Laurelbank Avenue, Newtownards
- Period semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Dining room
- Kitchen & separate utility room
- Bathroom & separate WC
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garage with tarmac driveway
- Excellent garden in lawn with paved patio
- "Loads of potential"
"Who doesn't remember the simple pleasure of trips to your "granny's"? - This period semi detached home invokes so many memories of times past and is just ripe for modernisation and a new lease on life.." If it were mine I would be adding a ground floor extension to the rear (subject to relevant consents) with living/kitchen/diner and bi fold doors leading onto that excellent garden.
As it is, this property has been in family ownership for many years and has been lovingly cared for throughout that time. An "un-abused" example of this type of home it is a great "canvas" from which to create a superb family home in a much sought after part of the town, convenient to main commuter routes and amenities. It offers 3 first floor bedrooms (2 excellent doubles and a single) a bathroom and separate WC, a lounge with feature bay window and fireplace, a dining room, kitchen and separate utility room with WC. There is also a floored roofspace accessed via a slingsby ladder. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a detached garage, excellent, enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio and a tarmac driveway with ample parking.
The property will require some modernisation and upgrading but has been priced accordingly and will undoubtedly be a labour of love for the eventual purchaser as you bring your vision to life.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Internet point and phone point. Access to understair storage.
- 4.85m x 3.81m (15' 11" x 12' 6")
Into bay. Feature electric fireplace with wooden mantle. Double panelled radiator. Bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.84m (13' 6" x 12' 7")
Feature electric fireplace with tiled surround, hearth and mantle. Double panelled radiator.
- 2.95m x 2.24m (9' 8" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a white finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to rear garden, garage and utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.5m (9' 8" x 4' 11")
High level units with roll edge worktops in a wood effect finish. Plumbed for washing machine. W.C. Boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- 4.24m x 3.56m (13' 11" x 11' 8")
Floored roofspace with storage, built in units and a sky light window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.38m (16' 0" x 11' 1")
Into bay. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.38m (13' 6" x 11' 1")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.39m (8' 3" x 7' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising bath with hand shower and a pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Sinlle panel radiator. Access to hotpress.
- Part tiled walls. W.C
- Tarmacked drive to side. Lawned rear with paved patio area. Access to garage and coal shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Hardford Link turn onto Glenford Road (beside the petrol station) then first right into Laurelbank Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.