46 Ashmount Park
, BT22 1NR
||46 Ashmount Park, Portaferry
- Terraced bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden to front & enclosed yard to rear
- Current EPC rating - E51
"First home or retirement home, 46 Ashmount Park could be perfect for either purpose..."
This terraced bungalow is neatly presented throughout and offers 2 bedrooms, a lounge with open fireplace (not currently in use), a kitchen with dining area and a modern shower room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating system. Externally it enjoys a pleasant garden to the front in lawn and an enclosed, paved yard to the rear.
Portaferry village is idyllic, especially in the sunshine, with its setting on the shores of Strangford Lough, its famous ferry crossing and the excellent Exploris Aquarium whilst Newtownards is approximately 18 miles and roughly half an hour to the North along the beautiful Ards Peninsula.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent - no cold callers please.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm and double panel radiator. Access to roofspace and hotpress/storage.
- 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
At widest points. Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled hearth and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and internet point.
- 3.05m x 4.14m (10' 0" x 13' 7")
Range of high and low levenl units in a wood effect finish. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Oven and hob. Plumbed for a washing machines and tumble dryer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.25m (10' 6" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.39m (9' 11" x 7' 10")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Double panel radiator.
- 2.16m x 2.11m (7' 1" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising corner shower with Mira hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Enclosed front with paved path and with small grassed areas. Enclosed paved rear with a wooden shed, oil tank and boiler. uPVC fascia.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the main Cloughey Road in Portaferry turn onto Ashmount Drive then left into Ashmount Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.