39 Springfield Road
, BT22 1EP
||39 Springfield Road, Portavogie
- Ideal holiday home
- Direct access to beach via rear garden
- End terrace
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Pleasant shower room
- Garden and driveway to front
- uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating - E51
Whether you're considering buying your first home, an investment property to let out or are looking for a convenient holiday retreat by the sea this could be your ideal property.
The rear garden of this home leads you directly to the promenade and the beach with views across the Irish Sea towards Scotland and the Isle of Man, an absolutely idyllic setting for anyone wanting to enjoy a slower pace of life, shoreline walks or perhaps retirement. The property has been well looked after and maintained with the recently fitted luxury kitchen being of particular note. There are two first floor bedrooms and a shower room with open plan kitchen and lounge with open fire to the ground floor. There are gardens in lawns to both front and rear plus a driveway with ample parking space. Naturally it enjoys oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Viewings strictly by appointment with the agent so contact us now to book your viewing and secure this property for yourself.
- Coloured uPVC double glazed door with decorative glass viewing panel, Smoke alarm, Stairs to first floor landing.
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
Scrabo stone open fireplace with tiled hearth and TV plinth with mahogany mantel, Wall lights, Double panelled radiator, Understairs cupboard. Open plan to;
- 4.27m x 2.95m (14' 0" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a shaker style cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktop, Stainless steel single bowl Franke sink with mixer tap, Stainless steel Smeg electric oven/hob, Stainless steel extractor fan, Under pelmet lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, Recess spotlights, Double panelled radiator, uPVC door with decorative glass panel.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
Plus alcove. Extensive range of built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator. Access to attic.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.26m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
Single panelled radiator, Sea views.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.91m (7' 4" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising of WC, Wash hand basin with under storage. Tiled corner shower cubicle with Red Ring electric shower. Part tiled walls, Chrome heated towel rail, Extractor fan, Pine panelled ceiling.
- Gravel driveway with lawn to front.
Paved patio to rear with steps to raised garden, Access to beach, Garden shed, uPVC oil tank, Oil fired boiler, Outside light, Tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Ballyhalbert towards Portavogie, 39 Springfield Road is located on the left as you approach the car park and playground.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.