3 Meadow Park
, BT22 2SB
||3 Meadow Park, Ballywalter
- Neatly presented terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom - ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Low maintenance gardens to front and rear
- Pleasant residential area not far from the beach
- Current EPC rating - D64
"First time buy, first family home, buy to let investment or "downsizer" this home would suit a wide variety of buyers and what a lot of house for the money".
This mid terraced home has been nicely presented by its present owner and offers 3 first floor bedrooms plus family bathroom, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge and well proportioned kitchen/diner. The layout is common to many homes of this type and offers well proportioned accommodation at a very keen purchase price. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a small garden to front with coloured pebbles and an enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio and raised deck area.
Meadow Park is a quiet area within the village of Ballywalter and just a short walk to the beach, local shops and amenities. Newtownards and Bangor are 10 and 12 miles away respectively so commuting is certainly an option. We highly recommend an internal viewing in order to fully appreciate all that is on offer with this property.
- White uPVC door with leaded glass pane.
Tiled floor, Recessed spotlight, Meter box, Glazed door to;
- 5.41m x 3.48m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
At widest points.
Wood floor, Picture rail, Double panel radiator, Fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle, TV point, Single panel radiator.
- Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 5.41m x 3.53m (17' 9" x 11' 7")
At widest points.
High and low level units in pine effect finish with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Space for small range, Integrated extractor hood, Space for fridge-freezer, Plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Double panel radiator, Under stairs storage cupboard.
- REAR PORCH:
- Door to rear.
- White WC and wash hand basin.
- Access to roof space, Built-in storage cupboard, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising wood panel bath with Triton Enrich electric shower over and glass shower screen, Pedestal wash hand basin, WC, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan, Part tiled/Part wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.77m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator, Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.18m (8' 5" x 7' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Picture rail.
- Paved patio to rear with raised decking enclosed by fencing, Boiler house, uPVC oil tank, Access for bins.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street Ballywalter turn onto Well Road and proceed to the end to where Meadow Park is located on the left. Upon entering Meadow Park turn right to find number 3.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.